September 20, 2011

Bon Repos

In about six hours, I'll be waking up to catch an early morning flight to Port-au-Prince, Haiti.  My mom has a small orphanage in Bon Repos, which is only a few miles north of the airport.  I'll be there for a week and won't have a way to reliably keep up-to-date on the news or react to it by blogging.  One of my favorite things in this life is to grab my passport, stuff a few things into my backpack, and wander off to actually see parts of the world instead of just reading about them.  My only regret about this trip will be that I won't be able to share it with you until I return.  I'll be taking pictures and making notes for future blog posts, don't worry, and I'll miss writing new posts as much as you'll hopefully miss reading them.  We'll "talk" soon.        

2 comments:

  1. We'll look forward to welcoming you back and to hearing about your trip. Meantime, safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I've found your blog! Be safe and post lots of pictures! :)


    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete

end of twitter follow badge -->